Looking for TAEKWONDO ATHLETIC TRAINER
We, World Champions K Taekwondo., are a premier martial art training center, led by Master Byung Uk Kim who is a former World Taekwondo Champion. Upon increasing in the number of our student practitioners and instructors at our centers, we are looking for a competent, enthusiastic, and fully qualified Taekwondo Athletic Trainer who is capable to enhance the quality of Taekwondo training at our centers, as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Taekwondo Studies or Physical Education; plus
- A 3rd or higher dan Black Belt in Taekwondo as certified by Kukkiwon.
- Taekwondo coach experience of higher caliber is preferred.
- Educate and advise Taekwondo practitioners, through workshops, meetings or one-on-one instruction, on how to prevent and/or reduce the risk of injury
- Develop customized Taekwondo training programs for each group or each individual to prevent from getting injured as well as to heighten the effects of their training as meeting each’s specific needs
- Advise Taekwondo athletes about how to achieve and maintain the best physical fitness
- Train and coach advanced Taekwondo athletes of the employer for Taekwondo competitions held in the U.S. and/or overseas
- Assess and handle injuries that the member students, coaches and instructors may get in daily Taekwondo training or as performing at a Taekwondo event
- Perform other allied or relevant duties as the employer assigns
Employer’s Location: 453 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928
Work hours: 20 hours/week (M-F, 3pm-7pm)
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume along with a copy of your degree certificate and your Taekwondo Dan certificate to Master Byung Uk Kim at 453 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928 by mail or courier service.